March 30, 2011

Windschief

Windschief

It's been somewhat slow knitting wise in the past few weeks, but I got inspired to grab the needles again for a specific purpose. I wanted to knit a hat as a gift for a friend, and Windschief by Stephen West was a pattern I'd had in my mind for a while. It was a very fast knit, perfect for the purpose, since I wouldn't have had the mental effort for anything complex. Unfortunately, I think it turned out a bit too small, although the recipient seemed to think it was just perfect, so I suppose that's all that matters. I used some of the gray Berroco Ultra Alpaca (my favorite yarn for hats) that I bought on my Canada trip.

3 comments:

  1. Great hat. I have been looking for a pattern like this. Good colour too. I am glad the recipient was pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed this man's hat! I like it! Perfect color for a man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat's perfect, also the colour. Congratulations, i like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete