July 8, 2018

Day 4 of Jyväskylä Knit Festival

Jyväskylä Knit Festival Day 4
Jyväskylä Knit Festival Day 4
Jyväskylä Knit Festival Day 4
Jyväskylä Knit Festival Day 4

On the last day of the festival the only activity left for me was visiting Titityy, the yarn shop that organized the event. Their new, bigger premises are so lovely! Both the athmosphere and yarn selection are wonderful. There was so much I could have brought home with me, but I limited my stash additions to various sock yarns (for "testing") and some Icelandic wool.

Overall, the festival was very well organized and offered a lot. So many interesting classes, plus knitting related social activities. The market place offered various opportunities to leave with a lighter wallet and an expanded stash. I hope there's going to be a festival again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment