March 19, 2013

Walk on the Moon

Walk on the Moon

Walk on the Moon

Admittedly not something I particularly enjoyed knitting, the pattern from the Wollmeise Lace Colourbag was still something I wanted to finish. I did like my slightly adjusted color combination at first, but grew somewhat tired of it during the process of knitting. I combined colors from two different bags, and ended up with Gianduia, Aquarius and zartbitter. My lack of patience for getting it just done already was not helped by the 1200 stitches per row in the end. I do like the ribbed edging, though.

The Ravelry project page

6 comments:

  1. Totally off topic, but OMG what a gorgeous skirt! Did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not make it myself, but it was custom made for me by a local clothing designer, Anne-Mari Pahkala.

      Delete
    2. Wow, super cool! Love it!

      Delete
  2. The shawl (and the skirt, too) are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete