April 9, 2016

Peeping Cowl

Peeping Cowl

For some reason I've only knit a handful of cowls, even though I like the way they look on other people. Joji Locatelli's Peeping Cowl from the Interpretations Vol. 3 collection seemed like a perfect opportunity to correct my lack of cowls while allowing me to use several colors. I ended up making it a bit shorter than the original, leaving out two of the eight sections. The sport weight MCN yarns I chose seem like a good match for the pattern, even though it was written with a fingering weight yarn in mind. Besides often being a more practical option to traditional scarves, cowls are more fun to knit, so I'm pretty sure there will be more of them in the future.

The Ravelry project page

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you chose to combine! Interesting pattern, will look it up on rav.

    ReplyDelete