November 1, 2018

Right Around the Corner

Right Around the Corner

Right Around the Corner

Having been going through some times of missing knitting inspiration lately, I felt test-knitting this garter stitch shawl for Lisa Hannes might be just what I needed. I've done some test knitting for her in the past, and her patterns have always been excellently written, and so was this one. I was also drawn to the relaxing simplicity of the garter stitch and a triangular shawl. As a bonus, I was able to put to use one of the skeins from TitiTyy's Feel It yarn club; the variegated yarn is Tough Sock by WalkCollection, paired with a matching skein of Knitlob's Lair Tuulen Tytär from older stash. The tassels are a nice touch; I like how they weigh down the tips of the triangle a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done, interesting pattern and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I am considering doing this one myself.

    ReplyDelete